A full cash bar is available for any event. There is a bartender fee of $12/hour with a $50 minimum. Alcoholic beverages cannot be carried onto the premises. Nor may any beverages be carried off the premises.
*Someone will put racks of tables in the rented room and the renters arrange them themselves. Likewise, after the event they are expected to replace the tables and chairs to their original stacks/racks and complete a closing list to ensure the facility is left in a clean and orderly condition.
The Princeton Theatre and Community Center offers several options for those looking for venues to host meetings, receptions, class reunions, bridal showers, and weddings.
- There are several different configurations for the community rooms
- East and West Rooms each seating 60 (see diagram)
- West room has kitchen facilities
- Either room can be expanded to seat 90 by retracting the pocket wall. Note: This option is only available if no other events are using the entrance area.
- Banquet Hall. This room is a result of retracting both pocket walls dividing the East and West rooms and creating one large banquet hall seating 250 at tables (see diagram)
The theatre can also be rented for meetings, presentations, weddings or other live performances.
- The theatre has 280 fixed seats, plus 5 handicap seating areas with companion seats. (see diagram)
- The stage is accessible via a wheelchair lift and there is a handicap accessible dressing area and restroom at stage level.
- The theatre is a fully-equipment performing arts venue with state of the art audio/video components and theatrical lighting.
The diagram above depicts one of the many seating configurations for the East and West community rooms with the pocket walls deployed. Each Room seats 60 at tables for this configurations. Other configurations can be used to increase the seating capacity The West room has an attached kitchen.
The entry/lobby area can be added to either room by retracting a pocket wall. This can increase the seating capacity by approximately 50%. The availability of this options depends on other activities scheduled in the building.
Both pocket walls can be retracted to create the banquet hall. This options would be useful for large banquets and receptions with potential seating capacities in the 250 range.